Shift Notes allows your team to create notes for particular shifts. These can be information for the front of house team or any other information your staff may find useful for a particular shift.
What does it do?
'Shift Notes' is a feature that allows teams to share pre-shift notes.
- Note: this is different from 'Guest Notes' which are notes pertaining to a specific guest - 'Shift Notes' are comms relevant to all staff members in order to prepare for the upcoming shift.
Shift Notes can be created in and accessed through the Web dashboard and the Host App.
How do I enable this feature?
- Navigate in the Web Dashboard to Host → Shift Notes
- Select the date of the Shift where the note is needed, and select 'Create Shift Note'
- Fill out the details in the pop-out
- Select date
- Select Shift (pulls in existing shifts for merchant)
- Title and Shift Note copy
- Option to include a prompt at the start of the shift
- To create a new Shift Note or view existing notes, click the note icon at the top right of the iPad screen next to Create Party:
- Any current Shift Notes will appear on the first screen:
- Tap 'Add Shift Note' to create a new note:
- The iPad offers the same options as the Shift Note creation flow in the Web Dash (date, shift, copy, prompt)